Worship services begin at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday mornings.
Holy Communion is served on the first Sunday of every month. The Communion Table is not our table, but Christ’s Table and everyone, including children, is welcome to take communion. Additional special communion services are held on Maundy (Holy) Thursday during Lent and on Christmas Eve night.
Unique worship services that we hold include:
- Ash Wednesday
- Maundy (Holy Thursday) and Holy Communion commemorating the Lord’s last supper before his death
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday (with an additional Sunrise service at 7:30 am at Lane’s Chapel)
- Independence Day celebrated with a patriotic choral presentation
- United Methodist Women Sunday on the second Sunday of September
- All Saints Sunday on the first Sunday of November, remembering those saints (church members) who’ve gone before us during the previous year
- Veterans Sunday honoring all veterans of the Armed Services, held on the second Sunday of November and followed by a luncheon for all who wish to attend
- Advent Sundays
- Christmas Cantata presented by the Chancel Choir
- Christmas Eve Candlelight and Communion Service